Saturday, October 29, 2022

Most Beneficial Posts of The Year (Sneeze)

 This post will highlight some of the best and most beneficial posts written on this blog. The first post I wanted to cover is titled "Best 3 Ways to Increase Your Basketball Skills." Through this post, you can learn some of the ways I have found best when looking to improve upon your skills which include practicing a lot, replicating your game after someone, and making sure you are able to find a training regimen that specifically works for you. These three things I have found very important when getting better at the game of basketball. Another one of the more helpful articles you can read in this blog is titled, "Sitting Down With Coach Gillespie." In this article, I sat down with Coach Scott Gillespie and discussed with him what it takes to be great at basketball. Gillespie is a very accomplished Division three basketball player who holds the all time record in points and assists and was recently inducted into his College's Hall of Fame. The reason I love this article so much is because you can learn first hand from someone so accomplished what it took for him to be great. The final article I wanted to highlight is title, "Step by Step on my Favroite Workout." This is my favorite post written in this blog because it shows the workout I find the most success with in helping players improve upon their skills. They can see the kind of workout I put my players through and use it for themselves when they go to workout. Every post written in this blog is beneficial in some way, but these three are my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Crowned Basketball T-Shirt for Women (Product Review)

    In our product line we don't just have products for men, but we have also made products for women too. One of those items includes t...